- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by JUUL in the device documentation;
- Any device or part that has been modified to alter its functionality or capability;
- Damage to the device (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by JUUL or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by JUUL but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use;
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic that does not impair the proper functioning of the device;
- Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine; and
- Normal performance degradation of batteries. Please contact JUUL Customer Care for more information on battery degradation.
In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.