Registration is not necessary for you to obtain service under the Limited Warranty.
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the purchaser must do the following:
- Review this Limited Warranty to confirm that the device is warranted hereunder.
- Proof of purchase will be required. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
- Customers returning devices for repair or replacement will be subject to age-verification. JUUL Labs Ireland Limited will only honour this Limited Warranty from customers of legal age to purchase the device.
- To arrange warranty service, please contact JUUL Customer Care at support.JUUL.ie, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced to ensure prompt service.
- JUUL Customer Care may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
- Warranty claims can then only be asserted by handing over or returning the product to 32 Merrion Street Upper, Dublin 2, Ireland. The cost of sending and returning the device will be borne by JUUL Labs Ireland Limited. If, however, Customer Care has named a specific carrier to the customer for the return and the customer uses a different carrier, JUUL Labs Ireland Limited will not pay costs of the return if they are higher than that of the carrier identified by JUUL.
- JUUL Labs Ireland Limited strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number.
- The cost of return shipping to you for devices not covered by this Limited Warranty or a statutory warranty right and shall be your responsibility, and JUUL Labs Ireland Limited may require pre-payment of shipping charges before we return such devices.