JUUL uses a lithium-ion polymer battery. All portable electronics containing lithium-ion batteries present rare, but potentially serious safety hazards, especially under hot or cold conditions. To assure personal and property safety, charging JUUL should only happen at temperatures between 5°C and 45°C (41°F and 113°F).
Articles in this section
- Where is JUUL manufactured?
- How is JUUL manufactured?
- What materials makeup JUUL and the JUULpods?
- What kind of battery is in the device?
- What kind of magnets are inside the device? Will the magnets affect other electronics?
- Can you speak about the health and safety of this product?
- How can I ensure that I'm purchasing authentic JUUL products?