JUUL devices are easy to maintain. To clean the charge contacts and inside the JUUL device, use a dry cotton bud. You can also use a cotton bud slightly moistened with rubbing alcohol.
Articles in this section
- What is JUUL?
- What makes JUUL unique?
- Do I have to clean my JUUL device?
- What's the best way to store my JUUL device?
- Can I take my JUUL device on an aeroplane?
- How long does a charge last?
- Can I overcharge the battery?
- How many puffs can I get on a full charge?
- How do I dispose of a JUUL device?
- Where do I find my JUUL Serial Number?